- Q. Can I rehabilitate my credit myself?
A. Yes, but you can also fix your own car, represent yourself in court, or even be your own doctor; however will you obtain the same results as a professional?
- Q. How does it benefit me to use your Credit Rehabilitation Services?
A. It has gotten to the point where almost everything is based on your credit history. With a better and more accurate credit file, you can receive lower credit card and home mortgage interest rates, lower automobile finance charges, lower down payments, lower insurance rates, and more pre-approved credit. Foremost, restoring your credit will give you more peace of mind and will also eliminate certain stress. Therefore you can benefit greatly by taking advantage of our professional services.
- Q. How do you restore consumers credit?
A. To ease some of your curiosity, our strategy involves us using on your behalf the Fair Credit Billing Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. True knowledge and understanding of all these pieces of legislation gives us the ability and the confidence to legally challenge items in your credit reports. Each one of these acts can be viewed at: www.ftc.gov
- Q. How can I obtain copies of my credit reports from all 3 of the major credit reporting agencies (Equifax, Experian, and Transunion)?
A. This can be done by signing up with a 3-in-1 credit monitoring service such as “Truecredit.com” or by contacting the agencies directly by phone or going to their websites. If eligible, you may be able to obtain a FREE copy of your credit report from each credit bureau by logging onto www.annualcreditreport.com. If you are not eligible for FREE credit reports, you can sign up with a credit monitoring company.
- Q. Do I need proof of address and identity to enroll in your Credit Repair Services?
A. Yes. Upon signing up for our Credit Rehabilitation Services you will be asked to provide two or more of the following documents to verify your address and identity- Bank or Credit Union Statement, Driver License or State Issued ID, Pay Check Stub, Social Security Card, Utility Bill, or Form W-2.
- Q. What items on my credit reports can and cannot be disputed?
A. Any item in your credit file can be disputed. Such items include, but are not limited to; Bankruptcies, Charge Offs, Collection Accounts, Foreclosures, Inaccurate Information, Judgments, Late Payments, Outdated Information, Repossessions, Tax Liens, Inquires, etc.
- Q. How long does it take for me to see results from your services?
A. Once you receive your credit reports from all 3 credit bureaus we will aggressively remove the negative debt from your credit report. By law, the credit agencies must respond to your dispute letters within 30 days from the actual dispute claim, and you should definitely see results on your credit file within 30-45 days
- Q. Should I wait to receive all correspondence in the mail before I forward them to your office?
A. The moment you receive any single document from a collection agency, credit bureau, or original creditor; scan and email the document to us immediately.
- Q. Can the credit agencies mail your company my updated credit reports?
A. No. They can only mail it to the current address they have on file for you; the consumer. It is imperative that the moment you receive any documents from the credit agencies that you make yourself copies and then, e-mail or US mail us the original within 5 days of receipt.
- Q. What should I do if someone from a collection agency, credit bureau, or a creditor calls me about documents or letters that we sent to them?
A. Very important! Say nothing but, “Can I get your name, phone number, company you are calling from, and the nature of your call today”. Also end the conversation with, “I will only communicate with you via mail, please mail me out a letter stating the purpose of you calling today”. You have to understand that their job is to intimidate you. Even a good lawyer recommends that you do not talk to anyone without consulting with him or her first. If this situation occurs, answer with the above response and notify us immediately.
- Q. Can items that were deleted off my credit report reappear later?
A. It is very rare that an item that is deleted from your credit file will be reinstated at a later time. In addition, the Fair Credit Reporting Act also covers this topic strictly. The credit bureaus must notify you in writing within 5 days in such a case. If you receive such correspondence, forward it to us immediately so we can dispute the item again to attempt to have it removed.
- Q. Are there any risks that I will be taking using your Credit Rehabilitation Services?
A. Absolutely none! As mentioned earlier, we use the consumer protection remedies enacted by congress to work for you.
- Q. I have debt collectors calling me all-day and everyday. Is there anything I can do to end these harassing phone calls?
A. Definitely yes! As one of our Credit Rehabilitation Services, we will draft and send to collection agencies on your behalf; Cease Contact Letters to stop annoying debt collectors.
- Q. What type of business loans do you offer?
A. We have partnered with several business funding resources that offer No PG (personal guarantor) and PG funding programs that lend up to $300k in business line of credit for each round of funding.
- Q. Is it possible to obtain business funding if my personal credit is bad?
A. Yes, through our No PG business funding program the personal credit is a non-factor. Which means that your personal credit isn’t needed to get approved and our approval rating is 95%. All of the requirements for getting approved is listed on our Business Loans page.
- Q. I went to a credit repair company prior to coming to Credit Repair Sweep...How will that affect the process of working with you?
A. We come across this issue almost everyday due to the fact that there are so many credit repair scammers. Unfortunately, whenever we take on a file that’s been worked on before the process usually takes longer than usual because the credit bureaus keep a record of each inaccurate dispute. And since we don’t know how the other person/company disputed the negative items on your account, we would have to try various debt validation methods to expedite the process. However, if your credit reports are blocked with the credit bureaus we cannot accept your order to work on your file under any circumstance.